Through our commitment to product research and quality systems, the Termi network has developed a strong reputation for delivering technologically advanced products to the building industry.
Termidry uses only premium grade products from highly accredited manufacturers who have a proven track record in the waterproofing industry.
We provide a 7 year workmanship and 10 year manufacturer’s warranty on our internal and external applications.
In addition, we offer Builders:
- All Termidry applications are undertaken by accredited waterproofing applicators
- All our installation companies are licensed to supply and install water proofing systems
- All Termidry applications are undertaken to Australian Standards or better
- All applications are subject to our quality program that includes site audits
- Wide distribution of experienced and accredited applicators that enables the servicing of all areas
- Standard surface clean, preparation and priming where required
- Bond breakers to all wall/floor and wall/wall junctions. This process varies depending on the construction detailing and materials used
- All water stop angles and taps are sealed in accordance with the manufacturer’s specification
- Masking tape to shower recess perimeters and to door frames to allow precise finishing
- Where required by the manufacturer, reinforcing material applied to sheet floor joints and corners of shower water stop angles
- Certificate of Compliance issued upon completion
- Use of premium materials and guaranteed quality workmanship